We understand that downtime is costly, so our controls are built to specifications that exceed manufacturing requirements.
By integrating leading-edge technology with proven industrial controls, Ridgewood’s systems are able to meet or exceed performance, reliability, and flexibility expectations. We have built control systems for pipe and tube producers, metal fabricators, food processors, waste management, and automotive and conveyor applications.
- Custom control solutions built to customer specifications or designed for you
- Machine safety upgrades compliant to current CSA standards
- Closed loop servo systems
- PLC & HMI programming and design
- AC & DC drive systems, softstarts
- Operator control systems
- Use Rockwell, Allen-Bradley, Seimens, Modicon, ABB, Mitsubishi, Schneider, AMS controls and others
- Tube and pipe production equipment
- Induction welding and heating; Thermatool Representative
- Mill drive systems with motors, AC or DC, up to 500 HP
- Slitters, end welders, coil handling, flying saws and shears, accumulators